Fairspell Meadow A main character arrives when he intends to!
† The Overlord of Ice †
37 Posts
Ooc — Sparx

He was so tuned out from the rest of the world―serene and in his element and alone―that the dark lord did not notice the mortal's approach until it made itself known right beside him. Gundham leapt up from his seat in a catlike fashion, caught off-guard but definitely not frightened. Oliver felt very differently, head pulling back defensively when his master jolted. Foolish mortal, do you not know who― Wait, she didn't speak Japanese. Focus, Gundham. Collect yourself.

Clearing his throat, he started over, more calmly this time: You are lucky I didn't reduce you to ash, mortal. Gundham's hackles lowered as he adopted a more collected, proper demeanor. Oliver uncoiled his body, now flicking his tongue curiously. What had the woman said? Ah yes, she wanted to take down an adult elk.

... What?!

Don't be foolish! Those creatures are far too large for only two beings! After a pause, he added, ... Well, I could take one on myself, but there is no need for me to waste my powers on something so trivial. Gundham couldn't have a mere mortal thinking he was as weak as she. Why would a being so weak try to take on a beast so large without assistance from several more mortals? She clearly didn't know just how evil and powerful he was by how she approached him. Strange.
Open Sesame, Pandemonium! I shall fill Hell with true hell!

English | Japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: A main character arrives when he intends to! - by Gundham - July 24, 2018, 06:28 PM