Bramblepoint Friends from the other side
The Curious Sweetheart
89 Posts
Ooc — IndianaServal
Away
Impatient boi

Loir could sense that Charon's tone of voice had changed a bit to...impatient? She wasn't really sure, but maybe if he was impatient, perhaps she could leave or just change the subject or something? Talking to others was...something difficult for Loir, depending on how that wolf was. If they were open and friendly, maybe they were okay and Loir could just talk to 'em straight away. I hope I didn't make him mad or anything. She thought. And...should I really tell him about my pack?

Should she?

Loir felt a bit of...regret. Maybe if she ended up telling Charon her pack, she could get greeted with hostility instead, or maybe whisked away? Loir had no idea, but who really cared, honestly? Loir didn't see a single problem with this wolf. "M...Morningside." She replied, calming down a bit. Was Morningside rivals with any packs? Perhaps Loir should know, so that way she wouldn't be messing with the wrong wolf. "If your pack is rivals with Morningside, then maybe I can leave." She said. The black-and-grey female was speaking her mind or something. No, she did not want any beef or trouble with rivals. They could be a harm to Morningside.
[Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
HUNTER TRADE: 1/5 threads
Messages In This Thread
Friends from the other side - by Loir - July 24, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Charon - July 25, 2018, 07:52 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Loir - July 25, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Charon - July 27, 2018, 05:52 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Loir - July 27, 2018, 06:01 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Charon - July 31, 2018, 03:58 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Loir - July 31, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Charon - August 02, 2018, 03:59 AM
RE: Friends from the other side - by Loir - August 02, 2018, 12:52 PM