Wheeling Gull Isle exit music (for a film)
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

mou's strength returns to him slowly but surely, infusing reed with confidence in herself -- a confidence she's never lacked but now can be honestly backed up by experience. she is, like mama, like aralez, invaluable to the island, a part of it that could not be removed or ignored. the childishly arrogance bounce to her step becomes more settled, the flippant need to assert herself replaced by a natural swagger that needs no assertation.

all this to say she's still kind of got a big head. and said big head is currently bobbing its way across the shore, looking for a spot to enjoy the sunset (what a charmed life she leads!). said big head is wholly unprepared, however, for the scene that is about to unfold before her.

when she spots maegi she makes her way toward her lazily, mistaking her position at first for relaxation. "fancy company?" the fearghal calls out, the tip of her tail waving against the sand, but then: the way she's positioned doesn't look comfortable at all, it looks.. strange. and then she hears the whining. "maegi," reed says, her voice sharp and scolding over the riding tide of her own panic, taking two steps at a time until she can reach her side. "what's wrong? what happened?" she demands, pressing her head against her chest and feeling the faint, faint heartbeat there. she doesn't recognize the symptoms for what they are -- she's never seen this before! -- and for a moment thinks she must have nearly drowned, only she isn't wet at all -- throwing her head back she calls sharply for @Coelacanth and @Hemlock, desperate for another set of eyes before it's too late.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
exit music (for a film) - by Maegi - July 25, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: exit music (for a film) - by Reed Wolf - July 25, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: exit music (for a film) - by Titmouse (Ghost) - July 25, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: exit music (for a film) - by Maegi - July 25, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: exit music (for a film) - by Reed Wolf - July 26, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: exit music (for a film) - by Titmouse (Ghost) - July 26, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: exit music (for a film) - by Maegi - July 27, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: exit music (for a film) - by Reed Wolf - July 29, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: exit music (for a film) - by Titmouse (Ghost) - July 30, 2018, 08:20 PM