Emberwood i: blood for blood
32 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
All Welcome 
"blood for blood is best: to reward violence with a kiss is an act of fools."

a man had once told her that all beings were inherently sinful, from worms on up the food chain. one of his last sentiments. she agreed, though. they had engaged in a wonderful conversation of life and death, right and wrong. he was one of the smarter ones. she pitied taking his life--but he had his flaws, revealed so shortly before he spoke the words that ended him.

"women need men, and men need women. how will the species survive, otherwise?"

she had smiled at him, drawing her tongue along the velvety lobe of his ear. "we need only their seed, my dear, and nothing else," she explained patiently, as if trying to reason with a child. "but so many women believe they need to keep you around. soft-headed, weak-willed."

had she ever loved? Kaali had loved her mother, more than anyone else. and who had ripped her away? a man. . .who else? thieves, the lot of them. users, lechers, --

she stalks through the forest, verdant eyes cast straight ahead. the taste of blood quicksilver on her tongue, though she has not killed in some time. that scholar was the last, and it has been moons since. she feels a hunger in her bones, rooted into the marrow. an ache in her loins.

to avenge her mother would take time. or perhaps not. when would she be satisfied? must the whole world bleed before she can sleep at night?

she slips through the trees like a snake

looking for something with which to extend her belly.
Kaali is a 3-3-3 mature character dealing with explicit themes of sex and violence.
do not join her threads unless you are comfortable roleplaying with these themes.
Messages In This Thread
i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 30, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - July 30, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 30, 2018, 03:05 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - July 30, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - August 01, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - August 02, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - August 04, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - August 12, 2018, 11:58 PM