Sunbeam Lair iii: relentless
32 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
oh, there is no reluctance, no fear. so many women she's courted have been so molded by this world to serve men and men only that they shrink from her advances, terrified to discover what could come from that unholy union. Kaali drinks in the star-kissed woman's crisp scent, running her lips down her cheek,

along her jaw,

down into the hollow of her throat, where her tongue teases.

"good," Kaali says coquettishly, eyes fluttering open and closed in quick intervals, like a hummingbird's wings. ecstacy. she can feel it in her stomach, her thighs. a quiver. it is different from the bloodlust she feels with men; she wants to possess Cassiopeia, not destroy her.

she does not want to consume.

she wants to be consumed. she wants to die in the dark fire that is this woman.

Kaali lays down on the cool stone, stretching her body to its full length. "touch me," she says, more a request than a command. "touch me in any way you want." she extends a leg, pressing her paw gently against the girl's chest. "i'll touch you, too," she whispers, bringing the paw slowly down again. "tell me how you want to be touched."

touch me, her body screams. but her voice is no louder than a breath, barely echoing even as they are surrounded by cavernous walls.
Kaali is a 3-3-3 mature character dealing with explicit themes of sex and violence.
do not join her threads unless you are comfortable roleplaying with these themes.
Messages In This Thread
iii: relentless - by Kaali - July 31, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: iii: relentless - by Cassiopeia - July 31, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: iii: relentless - by Kaali - August 01, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: iii: relentless - by Cassiopeia - August 01, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: iii: relentless - by Kaali - August 02, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: iii: relentless - by Cassiopeia - August 03, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: iii: relentless - by Kaali - August 04, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: iii: relentless - by Cassiopeia - August 05, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: iii: relentless - by Kaali - August 13, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: iii: relentless - by Cassiopeia - August 13, 2018, 04:35 PM
RE: iii: relentless - by Kaali - August 19, 2018, 12:46 AM