Duskfire Glacier Just moving on, living my best life.
11 Posts
Ooc —
The horse seemed to be contemplating talking to her and her ears slowly fell back to her skull. She shook her head as the irritating insects buzzed around. The heaviness of her horns able to keep them away for a mere second before they were right back at it again. It had been a few minutes before he responded to her mew and she was a bit irritated.

’you need something?’

She let out a small snort to herself, it seemed as if every male had been the same. Species didn’t matter because males were all the same, savage. Since she had taken a few steps back from the shore of the lake she decided to get a bit closer now. He could hear her better and she could see him better this way. 

I was just wondering your name, or if you’d even like to have a conversation?” She said with a hollowed voice. Her confidence was a bit down since her scare earlier and how uninterested he seemed in her presence. “My name is Bells if you care to know. “ this sentence came with some attitude. Of course she wasn’t trying to be that woman but it was polite to notice other people and at least say one word to them.
Messages In This Thread
Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 10, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 11, 2018, 01:54 PM