The Sunspire nothing makes sense, so i won't think about it
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hyacinth tilted her head to the side, giving an almost surprised look around her den when Rannoch commented on the smell. She had been around herbs so often that the smell just blended right in like normal air to her now, she didn't even notice it one bit. "oh! yeah, the herbs do have a strong stink" she agreed with a humorous smile. She turned her attention back on him and waited for him to spill it. When he did she remained silent for a few moments, thinking it over. It made sense that he was hurt, she assumed a lot of the pack was hurt by what happened. Those she was particularly concerned about were Cassiopeia and Terance. The first she was too annoyed by and scared of to check up on, the later she made note to go see if there was anything she could do to help. "It's more then understandable that you're hurt. They just left....didn't try to figure out how to stay." she murmured sympathetically and then continued "Now...there are many reasons why it is ultimately better that they left. both for us and them. The main being that with so little food here, those pups would have died rather quickly. All food caught would have gone to Seabreeze, Olive, and their pups which would have left us to slowly starve. Our adults would be so weak in the end that protection and hunting would be impossible. We'd all die or be forced to seperate and feed ourselves" she spoke in a brutally honest way, knowing medical advice wasn't always pretty or easy to hear. She fell silent again waiting to see if he had anything to respond with.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing makes sense, so i won't think about it - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 04, 2018, 05:22 PM