Blacktail Deer Plateau Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
84 years later, I finally make a post to close out this thread, lmao. I really enjoyed this though, and I look forward to a followup thread! I love these two. ♥

"Affection is useless and leaves us all open to pain. Be glad you've never considered it," She said, and her words concerned him. While Minori had a point, they were painfully pessimistic. Her lips curled to reveal her fangs, and Corvus was surprised at the story that flowed from behind them. His expression contorted into one of disgust and fury upon hearing how he betrayed his pack for a lavish life. Was that why she was here? Still, he bit his tongue to let her speak, painful as it was just to hear. Minori explained, "I loved him, and he betrayed me. He is why I don't let anyone close, why I prefer others to fear me." For the first time, Corvus' curiosity felt like a curse.

Her final English words were like a stake to his heart: "Yet I still seem to be weak, because you remind me of him and I want to be your friend." Apparently, Minori didn't intend to let those words leave her, as there was a look of utter shock on her face as soon as she'd spoken them. She shook her head and backed away from him before whispering something foreign. Then, she turned and fled.

Minori! Corvus called, taking a step forwards to follow after her. However, he quickly realized this would be in vain and reluctantly stopped himself. Never before had he felt so broken over another's suffering.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ain't gotta be high like me, to be fly like me - by Corvus - September 11, 2018, 09:05 PM