Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Shisu didn't feel the same about travelling, the year she did was a terribly lonely year. She couldn't imagine simply doing that and being comfortable... But perhaps he lived differently then she did, since he did help her from the murderous flock of crows. She would run on site if saw something like that. She didn't talk to another wolf for so long until she arrived to Teekon Wilds, yet he waltzed up and helped. She looked over toward the dark prince in curiosity on his life.

"Oh. Uhm... I just, want a home. A-And, the Alpha offered me one.. I just want, a place to belong to." She answered truthfully, because that's all she wanted from Blackfeather Woods. The fullfilment that she belonged there, but it was hard to meet when the silver female was so out of place amongst the darkness. She didn't know anyone there either, only met a few, like a lovely lady named Relymna, and a mischevious pup. She also helped a wolf named Mou! Though hasn't talked to him since Relymna took him in. They were all acquaintances at best. Shisu thought she was making some sort of progress... But her feelings didn't change.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that - by Shisu - September 17, 2018, 11:38 PM