Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She caught the apple by stopping it with her paw, and dipped her head in gratitude with a soft, "thank you." Though she did not start to eat the apple, and instead let her gaze wander to it instead of looking over to Behemoth. She gave a soft smile while looking at it, and rolled it against her paws, "He was a kind man to offer me a home.." She said it like a whisper, if one was not paying attention enough, they could miss what she said.

"I-It's not ideal," Shisu confessed, "but... He offered his, own home. It was my hope.. To belong somewhere." She was desperate to make it work, but perhaps her high expectations of a home was not enough to change her feelings. The effort she placed hasn't helped just yet. Where else would she be able to go though? She is not an outgoing figure who could waltz to another Pack. She left one willingly, and felt sad and lonely until she found Blackfeather Woods. Where else could she go other then the dark woods?
Messages In This Thread
RE: that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that - by Shisu - September 18, 2018, 12:01 AM