Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
She yawned, usually the lass would be asleep at this point, but instead she went on an odd adventure with someone who saved her earlier. Shisu felt a bit guilty that she kept repeating about Blackfeather woods... It started to sound she was trying to convince herself more, if anything. The doubts she held about her 'home' were growing more prominant, and she kept pushing them at the back of her mind. 

"Uhhmm." She didn't know what to offer as interesting, other then her hobbies... Maybe she could share about the witch? "when I was younger... I met a witch, who uhm, taught me about nature and the stars... She had an, interest in poison, and taught that on me as well." Shisu was a meek little girl, who knew about poisons. She knew what to look out for whether if the plant or animal were not safe for herself and others. It wasn't the most important hobby, "she taught me constellations!" Shisu perked up rather happily on the topic, "like uhm, the zodiac in the sky, and, and, the ursa major and minor.. And the Canis Lupis.. Big Dipper, Little Dipper... Though she never explained what a dipper was."

"she was a secret though." she dare not share about the witch mentor to even her parents. She knew that the witch was shunned out of the Pack for her odd interest in poisons, thus lived at the edge of the swamp. Though eventually the witch had passed away from age, and Shisu felt like the only person she connected with was truly gone- and so was the feeling she belonged at that home, "but she felt like a home to me."

For a moment Shisu narrowed her eyes jn thought, as if she came to a slight realization. She left home because she felt she didn't belong, since the one person she truly felt at home with had passed... But there was no one like that in Blackfeather Woods. She had no where else to go, but wasn't this like how it was in her birth Pack?

She shook her head, and nervously looked toward Behemoth, relieved her stopped staring at her, "do, you have anyone like that?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that - by Shisu - September 18, 2018, 11:04 AM