Bramblepoint that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that
98 Posts
Ooc — hund
His ears stood tall with interest at her story. Some tale about a witch. His interests was waxing and waning until she mentioned poisons. So the meek creature had something dark inside? Behemoth was certainly more fascinated with her now. The stars were a fun tidbit too but where her interest seemed more in the skies, he was interested in what she knew about the earth.

Her question drew his attention back towards her. A soft hum escaped him as he considered it. I'm afraid I've never had someone like that. He admitted slowly. Did everyone have someone like that? Had Behemoth missed out on something vital? Something akin to jealously began to stir in his stomach.

You're rather lucky, Shisu. His head settled down on his paws as a few apples rested against his thick neck. There was a bit of drowsiness in his pale yellow eyes but as long as someone else was awake, he couldn't go to rest.
note: behemoth is primarily nocturnal
as such, his threads will take place at sunset or night
Messages In This Thread
RE: that ring on her finger is silver not gold, but i've got a plan to fix that - by Behemoth - September 18, 2018, 11:20 AM