Phoenix Maplewood the seventh horcrux
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was surprised that the female had knowledge herself about herbs and gathering them for a cache. Then again, he had not met the female before so that he didn't know was not that strange. "That is very kind of you. Would you mind showing me beforehand? If there are ones I don't know then you can explain the use of them to me," Sebastian questioned. He was still on his way to get his mastery in healing.

"Moonspear?," Sebastian sounded. Instantly his heart jumped. "My mate lives with that pack, Andalusia," he spoke. Though they could hardly be called mates if they were in different packs but her being his mate was a recent development. Sebastian instantly thought of the possibilities. If she could travel again, he could travel with Ayla to see her again. She didn't know about the fire. Oh boy, and if she would go look for him... Sebastian didn't want her to be worried about him again.

"Now I come to think of it, her last name is Ostrega as well!! She must be family then," Sebastian commented and offered her a smile. "Small world, then. I plan on visiting her. I could travel with you to Moonspear when you are ready. Then you won't have to put too much strain on that leg by needing to hunt,' he offered kindly.
Messages In This Thread
the seventh horcrux - by Alya - September 19, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - September 20, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Alya - September 23, 2018, 01:12 PM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - September 25, 2018, 05:32 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Alya - September 26, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - September 28, 2018, 05:37 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Alya - September 30, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - October 02, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Alya - October 03, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: the seventh horcrux - by Sebastian - October 03, 2018, 03:54 PM