Duskfire Glacier I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard
142 Posts
Ooc —
Edited @Takiyok

Steele had been exploring the territory by himself, patrolling the borders as he wanted to call it, just to get to know the place. It was weird to not be 'free' and to have duties to do again like back at the Sanctuary. After he thought about it he wondered how Alarian and Lily were. When he left everyone seemed okay but one can never be so sure that it could be that way all the time. As he padded along he broke off as he seen a peak that looked over a large sum of the territory. It seemed that maybe there he could see a lot of what he was trying to get to know. 

He turned his body sharply and kept his steady gait. As he was headed there a silhoutte came into view, maybe Uki? but he wasn't sure. Upon closer inspection it was a girl he hadn't met too well yet as he didn't even know her name. He barked out a greeting so he wouldn't startle her and picked up his gait. He hoped she would show him the territory from the peak so he wouldn't get too lost around here anymore. "Hello" he said softly.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Takiyok - September 22, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard - by Steele - September 23, 2018, 08:23 PM