Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Saucy's tail wagged as she listened to the other man explain himself. He was cute, she decided, with all his theatrics. She raised her eyebrows when he said he preffered the shadows, amused at this. When he finished, she shrugged her shoulders, Whatever you say, weirdo, she replied matter-of-factly, but meaning it in the most endearing way.

When asked about his pack, he gave her a very bland answer, that told her little to nothing about it. He switches the conversation back to her quickly, as if he doesn't want to talk about his pack. That was fine, for now, but eventually Saucy would weasel some info out of him. So I do, she repeated his words and mimicked his low voice with a wry grin.

So what're you doing out here then? she asked, hoping he could at least disclose this with her. She finished grooming her polar pelt and sat up like a sphinx, a jovial smile on her face.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by Saucy - September 24, 2018, 04:36 PM