Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
saucy’s eyebrows narrowed further when he asked her another question about sparring, like he was trying to prove something. Too many questions, she thought, it wasn’t that deep. She liked to fight and that was just it. Wintersbane made another point that was of course true, but the white lioness just shrugged. Yeah, I guess so, she said, then eyed him curiously. As she did so, a smirk tugged at her lips. You’re an over analyzer aren’t you? she said with a nod, for even if he answered no she’d already made up her mind.

After her inquiry about pups in his pack, Saucy is given an answer with a hint of warning. He really didn’t want to talk about his pack, which was frustrating to the girl who wanted to know everything about everything. But she knew everybody had secrets, Wintersbane just liked to keep them under close lock and key. She met his tundra gaze with her own, but her eyes are softer and warmer. It’s ok if you don’t want to talk about your pack, I’m just curious, she said before continuing, I didn’t grow up in a pack necessarily, it wasn’t anything established. My parents were loners so my family just traveled around, she shared.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by Saucy - September 30, 2018, 07:09 AM