Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
So he himself was no assassin, but his pack had them. As well as priests and spies, and other things she assumed. He'd opened up very suddenly, and though it really wasn't something she'd done, Saucy gave herself kudos for accomplishing her goal. She listened with interest, though she wasn't quite sure she'd fit in with Wintersbane's pack, which was a shame since he was kind of fun. She just wasn't into the whole mercenary idea, she fought when she wanted to because she wanted to, not because somebody else needed her to. That just sounded harrowing, tiring, and lacking in the ethics department.

But still she felt no aversion to him, and would love to meet his packmates someday. Their way of life sounded interesting, and she'd love to learn more. The snowy woman was a curious one, she soaked up information like a sponge. What's it called? she asked. When he'd finished talking, about history and relationships and all, Saucy backtracked to another topic, she wanted to know a bit more about him. What're you called she asked.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by Saucy - October 07, 2018, 12:58 PM