Duskfire Glacier The clock ticks and tocks, that means we have one less day.
12 Posts
Ooc —
[size=11.6667px%%%]A single white speck appears on the horizon - reigniting her nerves - growing ever closer. In time, Amka can see it's a pale man.

A northman, she corrected herself mentally. 

He's crafted of snow - so reminiscent of the people she'd left behind that it causes a dull ache to spread over her body - yet his eyes are summer though not nearly as warm.

He's as cold as the boreal forest she hails from.

She's accustomed to being disregarded and drops her golden gaze to the ground as the man turns to Steele with a question buried beneath his greeting.

Her inky lips part after Steele has introduced her - only slightly, as if she considered speaking - before closing again. Amka's not entirely sure she's been given leave to speak and peers up at the northman curiously - careful not to meet his gaze and provoke him.

A second follows behind him, as fierce and pale though female, leading her gaze to fall the earth once more. The two are similar in appearance - beyond their coats - lending the impression of siblings. "Amka," she answers, the name strongly accented by her northern descent despite the hesitancy in the words for she's not so sure she's welcome in the conversation - if their behavior is any indication.
[/size]
"Are you insane like me, been in pain like me?

Are you deranged like me, strange like me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: The clock ticks and tocks, that means we have one less day. - by Amka - September 27, 2018, 12:49 PM