Blacktail Deer Plateau There is a light; there is a fire
нellғιre ғor α нeαrт
111 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
The Demon scowled at the word. His father had been described as a “black bear”, but that was solely asthetic and body capability. It was clearly talk to frighten others. But something that wasn’t simply tall tales was his father defending someone from bears. His Uncle had been defended by Slade from a bear that had the pair had stumbled on, and if the Nightmare could survive against such a thing, maybe he could get there too, one day. Siq knew he had to build his body and bulk for something like that; memory of Slade told of the Alpha to be giant. It was admirable, and if he were to be anything worthy of protecting this pack, or making his own, for that matter.

Kavik however was massive and intimidating; what gave him such authority? Intelligence? Dd he have a harem of women with his mate? What was his pedestal of which he stood?

"I do not sleep much either," he admitted. "But my insomnia is genetic. Seems everyone in my family is more apt to sleep during the day than at night.[font]"

It would be much more admirable if he killed the bear by himself, he thought inwardly. And maybe brought the corpse back to Kavik as a gift. But who the hell was he to try inpressing this guy? He may be his new Alpha, but he wasn't his-

"This is where we all have our dens. Feel free to chose whichever one you'd like. There's a place in the mountain just north of here that I really like if you're interested in seeing it." Glad the ebonian gave him something else to clear his mind, the younger male nodded. "[/font]Mountains are good. Keeps you aware of everything below you."

Be careful, you don't want this.
Carefree, but there's a dark side that haunts this.
[Image: giphy.gif] 
Want to roll with me? Better know your place-
Because if you look around, 
you'll see you've lost your way.

Messages In This Thread
There is a light; there is a fire - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 04:17 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by RIP Kavik - October 04, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Siqsa - October 04, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Síff - October 05, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by RIP Kavik - October 05, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Ruenna - October 06, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Siqsa - October 06, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Síff - October 09, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by RIP Kavik - October 09, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Ruenna - October 09, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Siqsa - October 10, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Síff - October 11, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by RIP Kavik - October 11, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: There is a light; there is a fire - by Ruenna - October 14, 2018, 01:38 PM