Greatwater Lake Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy
33 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Less kissing! That was a good thing, Whisker thought, although he was trying really hard not to be insane about it. It was one of those "attraction at first sight" things, and he really could not begin to explain it. But just as soon as his mood was lifted, it plummeted to normal levels. She mentioned that she wished she had kissed some along the way. Well, maybe Whisker could change that! Boy, this sure was an emotional rollercoaster.

Wraen then asked him to reply to all her questions honestly, and he gave her a solemn nod. I swear on my mother's grave I will, he replied, his tone holding not even a hint of sarcasm. He meant it. Of course, his mother technically didn't have a grave (last he'd checked), so maybe it wasn't a very good thing to swear on. That phrase was pretty silly for those with living mothers, wasn't it? Perhaps it meant that Wraen would kill his mother if he didn't answer honestly. He gulped, now feeling even more pressure to answer truthfully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Coin operated boy - all the other real ones that I destroy - by RIP Whisker - November 01, 2018, 06:01 PM