Wapun Meadow The Joyless Luck Club
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
It was the most she had ever heard him speak, but that didn't bother her. He seemed to be composed and rational in his words, knowing just how she would react to anything that resembled an emotional response. Instead, she listened to him with an intense expression on her youthful features. All of these questions that were posed, and she found her mind whirling to come up with an appropriate response.

It wasn't necessarily as simple as he made it out to be. Sure, Lucas was a boy who found himself transfixed by an odd assortment of things. It would have been fair to assume that he had simply gotten caught up in hunting for treasures and gotten lost for a while. The problem was that it had been far too long for him to just have been gone on his own accord.

There was a violent grating within her that urged her to step toward the smoky male. Something in her was drawn to him, but she was fearful of what that might mean. There was nothing she disliked more than finding herself searching for her own emotions.

“I am dissatisfied with a lot of things right now, Stigmata,” she informed him in a level tone. Then, a sigh broke the hard countenance that she had adopted. She felt the weight of what she aimed to accomplish, and it was enough to suffocate her. “I'll come back eventually. When I have answers. If I find that Lucas took off on his own and has no intention of returning – god – at least I'll know that he's safe,” Piper felt her limbs quake.

“I'm not just chasing after a wolf. This isn't some stranger who abandoned our pack and took off into the wilderness. I'm searching for my brother. Maybe that's something you don't understand.”
Messages In This Thread
The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - October 11, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - October 11, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - October 12, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 12, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - October 14, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - October 17, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Stigmata - November 08, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: The Joyless Luck Club - by Piper - November 08, 2018, 05:11 PM