The party don't start 'til I walk in
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
@Ragnar, Beric is unsure of whether he's allow to enter or not, even though Ragnar accepted him. Could you pop in for a post or two? I'm going to post with Julooke, as well, so no rush. ^_^

Also, I learned how to use padding in my codes! *squeal*

After the run in with the Silvertip wolves, Beric was anxious to finally take Ragnar up on his offer. Even though he wasn't with the Isle wolves anymore, it was still getting him into trouble he didn't deserve. He knew that if he wanted to clean break, he had to join Ragnar and the pack. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he had just never reneged on his promise of loyalty before. He would sleep well at night knowing that he hadn't been the first to break promises made, and that he had to look out for himself.

He trotted a long the Sequoia coast, southward until he reached the arch of rocks that led into the pack lands. He could smell the border and did not venture beyond the rock wall opening. Ragnar had technically invited him to join the pack, but Beric did not have the confidence to enter without some reassurance. Lifting his muzzle to the afternoon sky, he called for the pack's leader. He wondered if anyone else would answer his call, especially Julooke. He had asked Ragnar to keep his joining a secret, and had promised himself to keep their meeting private. Either way, if Julooke was anywhere around, she would have heard his call. Would she have recognized it, though? He sat back on his haunches, waiting patiently.

Messages In This Thread
The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 01, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 02, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 03, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 04, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 09:10 PM