Big Salmon Lake gwaed
149 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
[Image: JXSIu0n.jpg]
He does not know whether solitude is what he craves or if it just adds to the crushing weight around him. Whatever the case, the imperious sons and daughters of Ame and Charon are the last wolves he wants to see him in this state, and he ducks his head, abashed. As if he can will them away with his mind--ah, alas.

Hydra, Llewellyn croaks, when a greeting cannot be avoided. He stands up, wincing as the motion exacerbates his wounds further. The prince shoots Lyra a grateful glance at her instructions, though they will be painful. Do what needs to be done, he rumbles, pain etched like scars over his face.

He gives a quiet, solemn nod to the boys, then turns his gaze back to Hydra, a scowl painting his normally-stern visage even more grave. Blackfeather Woods, he says simply, tilting his head back toward the southeast. I left with Tegan, a young man of the Redhawks, because a friend of mine, Ceara, was missing. I suspected her to be captured by the Blackfeather wolves, whom she had conflicted with before.

Llewellyn shakes his head. We could not find her. Tegan and I were separated, and I received no useful information. Eventually, I left. I could not do it alone. A growl bubbles in his throat. She is still there, somewhere. They are back to their old tricks, Hydra. She told me about the war, about the dreadful things they have done. They must be snuffed out, or the land will never know peace.
Messages In This Thread
gwaed - by Llewellyn - November 02, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: gwaed - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: gwaed - by Arcturus - November 03, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: gwaed - by Lyra - November 03, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: gwaed - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: gwaed - by Llewellyn - November 03, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: gwaed - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: gwaed - by Arcturus - November 10, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: gwaed - by Revui (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: gwaed - by Llewellyn - December 01, 2018, 10:40 PM