Phoenix Maplewood Don't hold onto the past, it's there for a reason.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"It's real nice to meet you" he said with a smile and began to lead her toward the center of the territory where dens were made. As he did he spoke again "A bit about us. My father Grayday made this pack with me and my sister Dawn when we were pups. It's a place where everyone counts and does their share. We all love one another as friends and family. My dad died a while ago in our old territory. Then a fire happened recently and chased us out, killing my uncle. My sister vanished and her ex mate, my brother in law also left without a word. That left us leaderless and I stepped up after a month of grieving and preparing myself. Now we're all just trying pick up the pieces" he explained in a somber tone. It was his way to be completely open with everyone even when he was telling folks that they were struggling. He wouldn't tell random strangers that of course, not after that lone male had tried to take advantage of their few numbers.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't hold onto the past, it's there for a reason. - by Sunny - November 16, 2018, 06:53 PM