Blacktail Deer Plateau rhinestone eyes
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Finally collecting himself, the raven stood again. Ruenna answered his question but wasn't sure of the culprit, either. It was difficult to tell with all the other scents on him — most notably blood, but now the aroma of herbs, too. Ruenna glanced at Minori questioningly, but she was understandably concerned with Issun and didn't pay any attention to either of them. When she held down his legs as instructed, Issun's eyes shot open. Upon landing on Corvus, he growled lowly. Corvus merely stared back into his eyes with a flat expression, though his own burned hotly as they always did, perhaps with more intensity than usual. Their silent battle of will was cut short when Ruenna applied something to what was left of his tail, and Issun thrashed about in pain with a groan.

He knew Issun needed all the attention and care he could get right now, but that didn't stop the unreasonable tugging in his chest when Minori cooed to him in the language they shared, speaking words only they could understand. Corvus would be lying if he said a pang of pity didn't ring through him, though. He'd been fortunate enough not to lose any part of his body over the years, despite the wounds he suffered. Still, the frustration (or was it jealousy?) prevailed.

It felt like he wasn't exactly needed or even wanted here, which did sting a bit, but he came all this way and wouldn't allow his presence to be useless. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I will help move him when you're finished, Corvus said. He spoke mostly to Ruenna, seeing as the other two weren't keen on his presence, at the moment.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
rhinestone eyes - by RIP Issun - November 23, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: rhinestone eyes - by Minori - November 23, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: rhinestone eyes - by Ruenna - November 23, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: rhinestone eyes - by RIP Issun - November 23, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: rhinestone eyes - by Minori - November 23, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: rhinestone eyes - by Corvus - November 24, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: rhinestone eyes - by Ruenna - November 24, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: rhinestone eyes - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: rhinestone eyes - by Minori - November 27, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: rhinestone eyes - by Corvus - November 28, 2018, 12:39 PM