Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
There was an influx of wolves at the border over the next few minutes, but Steph kept her eyes on the stranger. It was obvious he was overwhelmed, and maybe even a little put off, considering every time he tried to speak, another wolf came up, and he was cut off. She gave him an understanding smile, hoping to ease any concerns he might be having. 

She was a little confused when Greyback explained that King left his previous back to make room for the new pups. Who did that? Steph glanced to Valette. She couldn't imagine her mother would make her leave so that the younger siblings could have room, especially since it was the whole pack who was helping to raise them. Her eyes went back to King as she waited to see what Valette would say. In other circumstances, when the Alpha wasn't present, Steph would make the decision on the newcomer. But, since the Alpha was here, she would defer to her.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM