Dragoncrest Cliffs i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
The news has not set well. He has had only a short time to stew on it, and none of it has come any easier, no matter how long went by. Nothing changed the outcome. After passing the word onto his family, and seeing it break all of their hearts anew each time, he was utterly exhausted, and only held up so well by bitterness and quietly composed anger. How had it come to be?

Feeling slighted, and powerless to boot, he blinked slow at the sounds of the call—not one he had expected to hear today, honestly. At first, he could do nothing but pause. Process, listen.. and let it sink in, where one tragedy gripped his heart, something else would come in with a wild counterbalance of good news, amidst the bad.

But, it was too soon for the outright relief; he'd see to her first, and welcome Heda back into to their cliffside properly. She had missed plenty and he was sure she brought with her back tales of her own—and too, he had simply missed her presence among them. If only they had better news to greet her with. If only Wildfire had stayed put a little longer.

He ended up trailing Dacio towards the gatherings, and joined up beside him once he arrived as well. Settling in with everyone, including the stranger and all the others he wa glad to see safe and sound (and here), he waved his tail gently, low, and deferred to their leader. Heda he greeted with a relived sigh, all ears, however.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Tux - November 29, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Dio - December 02, 2018, 12:07 AM