Stavanger Bay Song of the waves
8 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
The blind angel reopened her sightless eyes once more as a subtle vibration travelled through the sandy earth, her golden ears twitched and and moved to catch the sound of muffled paw steps. Someone was approaching her and from the sound of his steps, he was much larger than she ever wished she could be. All of this was taken in and she did not move from her oceanside veiw, even when the air seemed to be filled with the electric feeling of agression. Instead she had questions float aimlessly in her mind. Had she entered someone's territory, if so, she deserved punishment for her careless actions. Or maybe she had encountered this stranger on a bad day, and if taking out this frustration out on her made him feel better, she would be fine with that.

Instead the hostility died down as they came closer, her pale nostrils flaired to memorialize his scent but she was doing more than that. Scent, gender, health. It was all something that could be shown to her, just a big intake of air was all she needed. His words came next, a deep rumble, asking if she was lost and in a way she was. Her ears moved to show him that he had her attention before she set down her worn stick down at her paws. A sad smile played on her pink lips as she turned her mismatched eyes to the location of his voice. "In a way, I have." Her words came as soft as feather as she lifted her frame off of the sandy ground.

It was then she closed the distance between them, her movements giving away that she was removing the space between them. As she did she raised her head, if he did not step pack she would press her nose against his cheek first before trailing it over his features. His cheek, his forehead, his muzzle, and back down the other side. Only then did she suddenly freeze, her brother's voice echoing her her mind. You have to ask before touching someone. Oh no. Her ears fell, she retreated a few steps. This was bad. If he bit her, or had any negative reaction to her actions she would understand. She would accept her pubishment.

"I-I.. I beg your forgiveness." She stuttered, her unseeing eyes falling to her paws to show that she was ashamed. "I am blind, I touched you to be able to see you but that does not excuse my actions. I should have asked permission, I am sorry." She the lifted her eyes oncr more, sincerity and embarrassment showed clearly in her mismatched eyes. She hoped he would understsnd but she would accept if he didn't
Messages In This Thread
Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 01, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - December 03, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 08, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - December 12, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 16, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - December 18, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 19, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - December 19, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 31, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - January 05, 2019, 12:40 AM