Stavanger Bay Song of the waves
8 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
She knew that her little bow would not be returned, why would it be when you did not have the ability to see it? She could, however, feel the shift in the sand if he were to return her gesture but it was not something she would expect, instead he gave his name with slight hesitation. It was a mouthful, that was for sure, something that related to her own. Funny, she would find such a thing in common with someone that was very different from herself. 

More words came of acceptance if she was willing to overcome more difficulties, a soft nod followed as he continued. What could be worse that when she had already gone through? Shunned and hidden in the kingdom she was born to, ignored by her father for her disability, her mother killed for daring to produce the king a child that was so broken. Now abandoned by her brother, her protector before winter. 

"I will be able to commit to this, I will do everything you ask of me and push myself past my limits." She vowed, her sightless eyes looking upon the direction of his won dual colored gaze. A smile came again, one of softness bu also brought confidence and prowess. If he wanted someone to be proud, she would show him she would be what he wanted her to be.
Messages In This Thread
Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 01, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - December 03, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 08, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - December 12, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 16, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - December 18, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 19, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - December 19, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Hymn - December 31, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Song of the waves - by Ford - January 05, 2019, 12:40 AM