Larksong Grotto You pray it all away but it continues to grow
39 Posts
Ooc — Killi
The young wolf suggests fishing and his ears perk in excitement. In a fleeting memory he recalls his father fishing with him although patience was not Phoenix's strong suit. 

Vegas nods. "Yes, let's go," he says softly and with a smile, following the adolescent with his tail swaying along, ears cupped towards the sound of her chattering voice as he listens with interest and patience. He says nothing but he smiles, attempting to show her that he is enjoying her stories and recollections. In his mind he thinks of his own mother, now dead and gone, a patient woman from whom Vegas inherited such traits as patience and kindness.

Eventually they reach the pool and Vegas looks towards her. "Well. I haven't fished in years, heh. You're gonna have to show me what you know. And... I'll try."
Messages In This Thread
You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 06, 2018, 02:54 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 07, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 11, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: You pray it all away but it continues to grow - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 09:56 AM