Heron Lake Plateau Unleash my halo.
21 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It was easy enough to tell that the other female wasn't in a good mood, whether that was due to Kaala's presence or not she didn't know. Still it made her feel like it was, still somewhat put off by the way Niamh and Phox had made it seem like they let her in on some sort of kindness and that her membership here wasn't needed or appreciated but simply tolerated. She had been threatened after all, if she decided to leave, the leader woman had made that much clear. When the female gave a vague answer, seeming hesitant to speak about her troubles Kaala gave a small smile nodding slowly "I wouldn't be too keen to share my problems with a stranger either, it's okay she spoke in the same manner as before as she watched the interaction between the bird and wolf. They seemed familiar with one another, like friends, like they had a bond of sorts and it reminded her of the elder wolf at her home pack Seymor. Seymor had began to turn blind and before he did, he rescued a fox pup who in turn became Seymor's guide. They seemed to keep one another in check a lot of the time too, like siblings or close friends and they had this weird sort of behavior about them that the fox used to guide Seymor in the right direction even though they could talk. She had assumed cranky, prideful old Seymor didn't want it blatantly obvious that he couldn't find his own way even though everyone knew. It made her wonder whether or not the girl's inability to understand her was due to a sort of disability, like a hearing problem or auditory processing thing since she had seen the weird gestures between Towhee and the bird when she arrived on the scene.

Her suspicion grew when the girl introduced herself and messed up Kaala's name a little bit. She gave a small laugh, a nervous sound and shook her head. She spoke again, making sure that her lips formed each word very carefully Kah-luh. Nice to meet you Towhee, sorry it's on such an apparently shitty day" she gave the woman a half smirk, joking around and hoping it would lighten the mood at least a little bit. Then she turned to X and studied him keenly, her eyes softening "He's beautiful... she murmured. She had always loved birds, raven's especially with their black feathers that sometimes seemed so black that they gleamed blue or purple. "Please don't take this badly but...is he some sort of aid? I knew a wolf who was blind. He rescued a fox pup before he lost all his sight and the thing kind of guided him" she asked the question awkwardly shifting his weight uncomfortably. "I saw you and the bird making gestures, like a silent conversation. Seymor and his fox kind of did it too" she explained her gaze dropping to the ground. She wasn't normally so quiet and unsure of herself but this was a place filled with strangers and she was nearly at the bottom of the rankings, of course she was a bit scared.
Messages In This Thread
Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 10, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 13, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 19, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 19, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Kaala - December 30, 2018, 06:58 PM
RE: Unleash my halo. - by Towhee - December 30, 2018, 07:07 PM