Phantom Hollow this way to sexy town
- — — -
14 Posts
Ooc — m
He tore into the soft underbelly of the hare, peeling away its skin so he could maneuver his teeth to pull and consume the tender offal while it was still warm. He scanned the mist as he ate, his ears alert. It was so still here that the sound of his dinner seemed impossibly loud, and yet isolated and dampened by the fog and hanging moss. It was unnerving, to be sure, but when you're on your own and hungry— you do what you must.

Mwe moved on to crush the hare's joints with his molars, that he might pull a limb away and begin to chew at the muscle and bone. It was a meager meal, but warm— far tastier than the frozen ungulate he had scavenged days earlier, if not quite as filling.

Alert as he tried to remain, the male's sense of smell was overwhelmed by the metallic aroma of his meal, and the sound of twigs snapping as another entered the wood was lost in the sound of crushing bone.
I do not participate in private threads or take traditional thread requests.
If you'd like to roleplay with me, please create an AW thread and tag my character -- I will join if I'm able!
Messages In This Thread
this way to sexy town - by Cyclone - December 13, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: this way to sexy town - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: this way to sexy town - by Cyclone - December 13, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: this way to sexy town - by Mwe - December 13, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: this way to sexy town - by Cyclone - December 14, 2018, 09:26 AM