Heron Lake Plateau round, round, round
89 Posts
Ooc — belle
His grin widened, undeniably pleased at the chance to have a nickname - it reminded him of Bat (who he'd only recently discovered was actually Ror- wait... rorq-something), and his ears perked at the chance to tell her he was nicknamed after another creature, too; even if it wasn't the most spectacular or fearsome of animals. One brow raised, though, at his mother's next statement.

Did he look like a bunny?

The blackthorn searched his memory for the few times he'd taken the time to look at his reflection in a puddle of water, or a shimmering lake - he didn't recall exactly what he looked like, because in all honesty, his memory was not the greatest, and he didn't pay much attention to his appearance anyway. It was just kind of there. "Do I?" He mused aloud, tongue poking out slightly as he attempted to think (a habit of his). "I like that nickname." He concluded, still smiling goofily, though he wasn't sure he'd like to give up Cinder. It sounded familiar, whereas Rabbit or Bunny didn't... still, he liked them and wouldn't be opposed to either being an affectionate pet name.

He stood up rather suddenly, dropping into a nonchalant crouch before attempting to spring forward like a rabbit - it wasn't the most elegant of actions, but he enjoyed the tiny wooosh of air past his ears as he landed (wobbling again). "Hah! I can be a rabbit!"
for you,
there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do
Messages In This Thread
round, round, round - by Cinder - December 16, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: round, round, round - by Finley - December 16, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: round, round, round - by Cinder - December 16, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: round, round, round - by Finley - December 16, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: round, round, round - by Cinder - December 16, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: round, round, round - by Finley - December 16, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: round, round, round - by Cinder - December 16, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: round, round, round - by Finley - December 16, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: round, round, round - by Cinder - December 18, 2018, 01:51 PM