King Elk Forest the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
the question that was posed was a difficult one for the shadow to answer. she was certain that she would have liked a home for herself – a place where she was welcome and loved by others. she thought that the idea of a home was a pleasant one. but, lucy had grown to realize that the idea of something and actually experiencing it were two very different things. homes had issues just as much as the rest of the world did, and she could not have been certain that she wouldn’t have made life harder on anyone that she sought to join.

there was something to be envied for his confidence. how he could casually comment on the premise of roaming until he found something that he liked; his voice was nonchalant and pleasant. the ghoul glanced toward him with somber blue eyes and titled her head to the side a little way. “i should think i’d like a home again someday, but i do not know when that day will be,” she answered softly. “freedom can be good too,” the shadow then added with a small nod of her slender muzzle.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
RE: the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar - by Lucy - January 05, 2019, 04:57 PM