King Elk Forest the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
his smile was nice, but she was certain that she did not know what made her happy. it seemed like such an elusive idea that she couldn't even classify it as an emotion. the ghoul had spent so much of her life outside of that range of feeling, that she couldn't even aspire to it. the closest she thought she could be was fine, and even that would have been a great deal better than what she had known for a vast majority of her life. so, when she heard him speak about happiness and saw that he smiled in a charming way, lucy simply blinked at him and whispered, “yeah!”

thankfully, the conversation couldn't carry on much more in that direction, because the boy had found water. the word left his lips and she drew her ears forward with wide blue eyes in search of the promised liquid that would bring relief. it was as though the sheer mention of it was enough for her throat to feel substantially more parched than it had been before, but there they were. her lean frame carried her toward the water without pause and she lapped at it hungrily.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
RE: the skies will call forth thunderous storms from afar - by Lucy - January 08, 2019, 03:29 PM