Phoenix Maplewood And some I had to leave behind
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Gonna write Vegas out

The other male shied away when Sunny spoke, seeming just as embarrassed as he was. Sunny opened his mouth to say something else, maybe to try and make the other feel more comfortable but then his attention was grabbed by Desdemona who much to his surprise held herself differently. Her posture was more authoritive, like she was still asserting claim over the maplewood. He caught the hostile glance at Vegas which seemed to freak the male out and he issued an apology, leaving the scene. Sunny watched him go before turning back to Desdemona. "Des...I thought you were lost." he said softly, sounding regretful which he was. 

He sighed softly and lowered his hindquarters to the ground "Things got dangerous. We had no food, not enough members. A nearby pack offered us sanctuary if we merged and I accepted. You hadn't come back yet and we needed to go.... im so sorry that it took so long for me to come looking" he felt awful explaining the happenings of the past month to her. "I didn't want to do it but...a leader needs to worry about more than just land and legacies....if we had stayed we wouldn't last through winter. Besides....land doesn't make Morningside. Its being close to family and whats in your heart that makes Morningside live on. That being said... almost all of us are at Elysium. Aviana, Faye, Aliac, Pema. You are more than welcome to come back with me" he had a hopeful expression, that she would come to their new home with him. He was worried about her staying here, trying to keep their land claimed alone in winter with little food.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 25, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 26, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - December 29, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 12, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 10:50 PM