Wheeling Gull Isle Before the morning sun, when life was lonely
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny sucked in a breath as the pair walked on scene and while his concern was for both, his gaze fastened onto Seelie. She looked....broken. Where was the happy, dancing walk she always seemed to have? The joyous light in her blue eyes? Was this all from the aftermath of the incident or had something else gone horribly wrong? The concern was etched into his face as he tore his gaze away from his Aunt and to Stockholm who greeted him. "Stockholm. Things are...well things are rough but we're going to make it. I've come to bring news of Morningside. We are no longer our own pack, we have joined Elysium. So many left us and...well we couldn't make it alone" he surprised himself by remaining strong of voice as he gave the news before Seelie came to him. He wagged his tail and leaned in, sniffing her over and examining her with concern giving her cheek a way nuzzle before his expression fell and he pulled away.

He swallowed a thick lump in his throat, his sad eyes and crestfallen face telling it all "Catori vanished...Kitten didn't believe when I said Aditya harmed you and went to find him. Eventide is gone and River is too. I have no idea if the boys are alive or not."  he said this in a less strong voice, truly missing his siblings and especially mourning the loss of Catori. "We have Aliac, Pema, Aviana, Faye, and Radcliffe. I am on my way to see if I can find Desdemona." it sunk in then just how many members he had lost and he wished for the first time that he could turn back time. Swallowing again he studied her "And you? How are you both? How are the children?" he asked the concern evident in his voice. He wasn't an Ally anymore, not a leader of Morningside but he considered them family and that was more important than anything.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Before the morning sun, when life was lonely - by Sunny - December 25, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: Before the morning sun, when life was lonely - by Sunny - January 03, 2019, 11:51 PM