Swiftcurrent Creek fragments
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she stood silent as another emerged from the territory at soltero's call. a dark lady answers first, a rather relaxed disposition as she notices the pair at the borders. she greets them both before darting her eyes around-- likely looking for the creature that soltero meant to beckon in the first place. still, she remains silent, greeting the lady back with a nod of her head as the man at her side gave her a verbal greeting.

it wasn't long after the first's arrival that a great shadow emerged-- her gaze turned upwards at who she had presumed to be the reigning king of the claim. her head dps in greeting; trying to appear as respectful as she can although sucking in her pride to allow herself this was something the fae had minor issue with. a baritone greeting came from the dark wraith echoed through her senses as she answered back. ,,hello.'' her voice was kept low, replaying what the masked wolf by her side had said to her in her mind. ,,i am velvet. soltero had told me about your pack and i am here to humbly request you allow me to join your ranks. i am a skilled huntress and have years of specialized training in combat.'' uh, are you supposed to tell your possibly-alpha that you're an assassin? she figured it was something she would mention in private-- had the time ever needed to come.
Messages In This Thread
fragments - by Soltero - December 30, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: fragments - by Velvet - December 30, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: fragments - by Chusi - December 30, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: fragments - by Constantine - December 31, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: fragments - by Soltero - January 01, 2019, 08:04 AM
RE: fragments - by Velvet - January 01, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: fragments - by Chusi - January 02, 2019, 09:15 AM
RE: fragments - by Constantine - January 04, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: fragments - by Velvet - January 16, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: fragments - by Constantine - January 18, 2019, 10:41 PM