Swiftcurrent Creek fragments
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
When she heard the tinkles of footfalls from behind, she lowered her tail in advance and bowed her signature bow to greet Constantine. The male seemed a little off these days and Chusi had taken notice of some issues between him and the fiery female Durnehviir, but details were lost to her. She felt as if she wasn't close enough to the duo to know their struggles, almost as if she was left out of the picture entirely while the others seemed to play a vital part in their drama. Perhaps talking to the alpha alone one day would prove fruitful, but for now they were here for a cause she couldn't dismiss to talk about feelings.

She nodded at the silver and black duo upon their borders, but raised a slight brow at the female's words. Years of training? The girl didn't seem much older than Chusi herself, perhaps even younger. She had spent moons on perfecting her skills and even she couldn't say she was particularly skilled like how her father was. She looked at Constantine, trying to decipher if he saw this oddity in her story too yet she felt commenting on it was simply not her place. She was a pretty face to greet them, not much was left of the judge of character she used to be at Teaghlaigh. It did make her skeptical about how truthful this Velvet was, yet her place had been made clear moons ago; she was the lowest of low in the pack and her opinion on matters seemed to matter little.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
fragments - by Soltero - December 30, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: fragments - by Velvet - December 30, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: fragments - by Chusi - December 30, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: fragments - by Constantine - December 31, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: fragments - by Soltero - January 01, 2019, 08:04 AM
RE: fragments - by Velvet - January 01, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: fragments - by Chusi - January 02, 2019, 09:15 AM
RE: fragments - by Constantine - January 04, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: fragments - by Velvet - January 16, 2019, 05:12 PM