Silver Creek no one's controlling me
78 Posts
Ooc —
she trusted grayson, and all that he could think when she admitted such things was that that made one of them. as much as he loved his brother, harrison was never sure what the dark male's plans were. he always felt like his brother had a way of going with the flow until someone went against his plans. there was nothing that made him more uncertain in those times. he often wondered what would have happened if none of grayson's plans managed to make it through the idea stage. he even wondered if they would get the pack up in time to have children that year.

all these thoughts were kept quietly locked away in the vaults of his mind. instead of voice them, the charmer turned his attention on the dark girl at his side and offered a soft smile. in that moment, he wondered what he would have done if his brother picked her. the burning feeling of jealousy seemed to rage like a wildfire in his gut. he could not stand it if grayson decided to wed oryx. chances were that if that happened, the rosings wolves would have witnessed an adult tantrum the likes of which had never been seen before.

“have you ever thought about what you'd name your kids?” the snake inquired to his companion after a moment of silence. his eyes were still latched to the dark features of her face. he found it difficult to pull away, in spite of the words of warning that sounded from the back of his mind. harrison did feel as though it was a smart switch in their conversation. it was something that he regularly thought the women would plan for. surely, she would wish to know just what she'd call her pups. he wanted to know too.
Messages In This Thread
no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 05, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 05, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 06, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 06, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 08, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - January 13, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Oryx - January 14, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: no one's controlling me - by Harrison - February 04, 2019, 09:05 PM