Shadewood and fear is the most divine emotion
3 Posts
Ooc — mads
Oh - he was dark, tall and handsome.
She looked up at him gingerly, an apologetic expression morphing her face as her tail swayed low at her hocks. She released a soft, nervous laugh because hell, she couldn't really think of anything else to say other than 'sorry' again. It was as if her mind was playing on a record over and over and over again. He didn't seem angry in the least, more surprised than anything, but then again she couldn't really read his expressions in this type of lighting so she could easily be walking on a thin line and she wouldn't even be aware of it. The girl shook her head slowly at his question.

"No... No, I'm okay. Are you okay?" Her right front paw lifted in uncertainty and her expression morphed into one of inquisitive curiosity. "I mean I did bump into you." She was making this worse than it was, wasn't she? Oh, she truly did have a habit of doing so. The pale girl shifted her eyes away, feeling small against his sights. Anxiously, she licked her lips before reclining down into a seated position. "I don't think this is the way I wanted to encounter my first stranger in this valley," She murmured gently, moving her paw to make light motions in the very minimum amount of snow. Finally, she looked up at him; "I'm Azalea."
Messages In This Thread
and fear is the most divine emotion - by RIP Wintersbane - January 06, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: and fear is the most divine emotion - by Azalea - January 06, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: and fear is the most divine emotion - by Azalea - January 06, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: and fear is the most divine emotion - by Azalea - January 07, 2019, 08:40 PM