Sea Lion Shores As the saying goes, new year and new me.
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
If Moorhen had known that her eyes were a disturbing burgundy very similiar to Elixir's, she might've remarked on it upon seeing the blazing jewels set upon the wolfdog's dark face. But she did not - she knew very little about what she looked like aside from that she was brown, and that she had pale bands on her ribs. She did not even know that she had pale markings under each eye, which was one of her more defining features, head-on.

So she said nothing about their eyes, and returned the simple, "Hello," in a somewhat surprised tone of voice. The other seemed happy to see her, but up close, Moorhen could only think about how odd her ears and eyes were, and how there was something subtly wrong about her body shape. Perhaps, if Coelacanth hadn't been a fixture in her life from such a young age, Moorhen would have recognized their slightly similarities. As it was, she decided that the effort it would take to ask was simply too great. "I im Moorhen," she offered, giving another encouraging wag of her tail to hopefully get a name out of the woman without having to ask.
Messages In This Thread
As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 10, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 11, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:24 PM