Sea Lion Shores As the saying goes, new year and new me.
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
The words came out too fast for Moorhen to really follow. Or maybe she was just distracted by her own thoughts, or the woman's scent, or any number of other things. "Dogs of - Eelee - um - " she stuttered, trying to make sense of all that. Thankfully, her next question was a bit easier to understand.

"I come to hunt sel-lion," she said with another wag of her tail, glad to have been able to explain that without trouble. She almost went on to ask about Eel's heat cycle, but she wasn't sure that was the right thing to do when they'd just met. Perhaps Moorhen needed to become friends with her, first? "Do you hungry?" she asked, her head cocking to the side. "We can hut together?"
Messages In This Thread
As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 08, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 09, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 09, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 10, 2019, 03:16 AM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Elixir - January 11, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: As the saying goes, new year and new me. - by Moor - January 13, 2019, 06:24 PM