Lost Creek Hollow So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide.
53 Posts
Ooc —
The longer he waited, the more the partridges began to settle, so he quietly gathered his feet beneath his slim body and took one step forward, and then another. He hunkered down again when they seemed to stop their clucking, but when they continued, he peered through the brown twigs and sticks, squinting until he could make out what he believed to be tawny feathers. He was close enough to see them now- so as long as he timed things right and didn't misjudge the distance, he'd have a chance of-

tha-thud.

And with that, the partridges were spooked and they took off in a flutter. Joss rose with them, but only to a standing position, spooked also by the sudden albeit soft sound. With a scowl he whipped his head around to see first the two dead rabbits on the ground- and peeling his lips back he opened his mouth to swear at the wolf who'd dropped them until he lifted his gaze to meet hers. 

And if it wasn't the damndest thing that'd ever happened to him, but Joss couldn't bring himself to say a single thing. The wolf who'd approached and dropped the rabbits was a plush, alabaster picture of beauty, with a thick, fluffy coat that made her frame look soft and cottony. Against her pearlescent coat, her apple-green eyes stood out like gemstones that had been polished and faceted so they caught the light just right. Joss' mouth had been opened- and rather than articulating any words, his jaw dropped. He must've looked like he'd had some sort of mental malfunction, and it took him a second or two to realize how stupid he looked so he corrected his pose, shuffling his hind feet forward so he didn't look quite as drawn out and skinny. He cleared his throat so he didn't sound like a teenager and lifted his head, closing his jaws. 

"You, uhm. You surprised my bird." He said and his eyes went wide with shock. "My birdssss. The birds. They weren't...Mine..." He said, and cursed himself. Stupid stupid stupid!
Messages In This Thread
So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Joss - January 10, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Joss - January 12, 2019, 10:06 PM