Lost Creek Hollow So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide.
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

She knew she screwed up when a dozen or so birds hastily took flight. Nara froze in her position—like that would somehow un-spook them.

Her eyes landed on the wolf whose dinner she had just scared away. She flattened her ears a little when he looked like he was going to bite her head off or at least shout at her. But then his temper quickly subsided. For a moment she was afraid he was having some kind of stroke, he was acting quite strange all of a sudden.

Nara gave him an apologetic smile. sorry about that. Her eyes darted over his clearly visible ribs and thin, scrawny legs, and then back to the rabbits she had just dropped. She wanted to say you look awfully thin and maybe that one partridge would have saved your life and I kind of don't want your death on my conscience, so eat this. Instead she said let me make it up to you, you can have one of these rabbits, if you want? nodding to the animals in front of her feet. Then she thought about that for a short time. or! she said a little too excitedly, like she just came up with the greatest idea ever, I can help you catch something? I mean, something else—bigger than a bird you know. Also she hated birds, but decided not to mention that.

Messages In This Thread
So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Joss - January 10, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Nara - January 16, 2019, 01:45 PM