Lost Creek Hollow So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide.
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

Nara gave him a friendly smile when he shrugged off her apology. She felt bad for him, that he felt the need to act like he wasn't someone you had to apologize to and more like someone who did the apologizing. She hoped it didn't show—he probably didn't want her pity.

Her excitement quickly returned when he accepted her proposal, albeit rather tepid. great Nara exclaimed, I know of a sounder of boars that live on the outskirts of the Hollow. It's not far from here, really. It usually took a group effort to take down boars, but the two of them should be able to manage just one. She took a moment to size up her hunting partner. Maybe just a small one, she decided. let's go then Nara said and turned around without waiting for his answer. 

Then it dawned on her that she didn't know why exactly he had been given this rank and if he was even allowed to go outside of the borders. So she stopped and turned back to him. actually, before we go, I- she hesitated for a moment, trying to put her thoughts into words, look, I don't know what you did to deserve this rank and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I suppose it's fine if you come with me—as long as you didn't kill someone or something like that she added with a brief chuckle, before asking more seriously, you didn't...kill someone, right?

if you want, we can continue this in a new thread after your post, or right here. you decide!

Messages In This Thread
So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Joss - January 10, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: So, what's the deal? Gary says triple homicide. - by Nara - January 28, 2019, 02:37 PM