Heron Lake Plateau I'll get used to this eventually.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Okay, at least they were going to find some common ground, sorta.  The pack was stronger in numbers, obviously, so as long as she knew that if something did happen again, she could call on basically anyone to show up and help, that was what he wanted.  Quixote had no idea how she'd even been convinced to leave or abducted or whatever the hell happened in the first place, but whatever.  There wouldn't be a next time, if he had anything to say about it.

He dipped his head with a friendly smile, And you have a good rest of your day.  I'm just a howl away if you need me.  Hopefully it wouldn't be needed, sure.  But hey, so it went.  Anyway, he'd head back off to whatever it was he should be doing, one mission accomplished.
Messages In This Thread
I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 13, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 14, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 14, 2019, 02:45 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 16, 2019, 03:27 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - January 16, 2019, 04:34 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - January 18, 2019, 03:26 AM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Spooky Camilla - February 12, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: I'll get used to this eventually. - by Quixote - February 18, 2019, 12:20 AM