Arrow Lake dogs
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx

His first sentence only served to perplex him further. He was a mercenary, not a lie detector. What did the two have to do with each other? There were few things that Corvus took offense to, but Stigmata's jab at the one thing he prided himself in was one of them, strange as it was. I never interrogated anyone. I was a soldier, He explained, and while Corvus did have an eye for reading people, it was never his job. What if it was obvious Redshank was lying? Then he'd tell Stigmata, who would have to see for himself anyway to make sure it wasn't "a baseless accusation".

Family. Stigmata may have considered his packmates family, but it was not so easy for Corvus to do the same. His heart was well-guarded and sealed off with iron doors. He didn't push others away, but it would take a lot more than two weeks' time for the nosferatu to consider anyone family. I'm afraid I cannot consider someone family in such a short amount of time, especially with so little knowledge about them, He vocalized. Perhaps the general would have an issue with that too, but that was how he felt. So be it.

To him, it sounded more like Stigmata were scolding a child rather than discussing a serious matter with the grown adult of the same age he was. This isn't mere gossip; there's no way I would have kept such a serious accusation to myself, and I wasn't going to act without hearing your input first. If it were less serious, I would have confronted him. What's wrong with confronting him after you've been made aware? Most alphas would've had my head if I didn't talk to them first — I thought that was expected of me, but I see now that I misjudged that. Almost an apology, but not quite. Even if considered a mistake on his part, could he really be blamed? The way Stigmata wanted this pack run was far different from any he was familiar with.

Stigmata didn't know Treason by name, which Corvus found odd, having assumed they would've exchanged names — especially when she was aware of his. With a light sigh through his nose, he clarified, A large white wolf with a dark hood over her head. She's now a current leader of Lost Creek Hollow. His voice reflected the weariness he felt under the frustration that'd boiled to the surface within him. Corvus thought Stigmata's desire to control an entire mountain range was ludicrous, and he'd given him the benefit of the doubt then, but here he was questioning the man's logic once again.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
dogs - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 19, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - January 20, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - January 24, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - January 24, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: dogs - by Corvus - January 24, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: dogs - by Stigmata - February 15, 2019, 04:08 PM