Silver Creek like you've never had before
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
Ah.

With his presence explained (not to say he was required to explain himself to her), the Meladi's smile softened further and her eyes drifted toward the bundles gathered near her paws, tucked into the nooks and crannies of the hollow's base. They would be defended from the blast of the shivering wind, and no ill should befall them. "Of course," she nodded, setting about revealing her collections to him - with any hope, he'd be pleased enough. "I... I found some lavender, though we are a little lower on that - I had to use some to help calm Lilah." She thought it necessary to speak of her actions, to ensure Grayson believed she'd done right. Hopefully he hadn't thought it better to save the little herbs.

"I managed to dig up some catnip from below the snow, and there is some chamomile, as well as chervile. Poppy seeds, too." a nod sufficed in directing his vision. "We have more roots than the rest of the plants, but I believe it will last until the spring comes." Violet orbs peered back toward the man, attempting to gauge his response; their stocks weren't plentiful, but she thought it was reasonable considering the temperature. Combined with whatever else the other women had gathered (if any), they would be just fine. The gods would have warned her otherwise.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
Messages In This Thread
like you've never had before - by Grayson - January 20, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Daivya - January 20, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Grayson - January 20, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Daivya - January 20, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Grayson - January 20, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: like you've never had before - by Daivya - January 20, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: like you've never had before - by Prialux - January 23, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: like you've never had before - by Grayson - February 13, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: like you've never had before - by Daivya - February 16, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: like you've never had before - by Grayson - March 07, 2019, 10:48 AM