Deepwood Weald and every day, I'd add another stone to keep you safe
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
This one was young, a promise much like Midar, and Damien felt grateful. He still had to ask any of them what had driven them here, away from their original packs, but for now he didn't suspect any potential danger from the sudden influx of Meloniis in Teekon.

Pale eyes scanned the newcomer, landing on the eyes for a thorough inspection. Yes, the blue of his eye was Melonii alright, but he had to move closer to find the other one and realize this was yet another case of non-matching eyes like his lover and late brother. It was intriguing to look into that obsidian orb, but Damien didn't dwell on it too long before his voice broke the cold silence.

I am. he said proudly, Damien Mehrunes, son of Meldresi Melonii he added, convinced that whoever heard his mother's name would be immediately impressed.

Why do you come to us? he asked, and whatever his reaction, independent on the spoken answer would make up Damien's mind about the Melonii boy forever.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and every day, I'd add another stone to keep you safe - by Damien - January 30, 2019, 01:10 PM